BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the top Black Friday & Cyber Monday billiards and table tennis deals for 2019? Deals experts at Deal Tomato have compared savings on best-selling ping pong tables, paddles, billiards tables, cues and more from Amazon and Walmart and are listing the best live deals below.
Best pool table deals:
- Save up to $175 on top-rated table tennis tables, paddles, conversion tops & accessories at Walmart
- Save up to 62% on a wide range of ping pong tables, paddles & balls at Amazon - check live prices on top table tennis tables & accessories
- Save $240 on the Barrington 84" Arcade Pool Table with Bonus Dartboard Set - at Walmart
- Save $230 on the Sportcraft 7.5' Ball and Claw Billiard Pool Table with Cue Rack - at Walmart
- Save $170 on the EastPoint Sports 87" Sinclair Pool Table with Table Tennis Top
Best table tennis deals:
- Save up to $130 on top-rated table tennis tables, paddles, conversion tops & accessories at Walmart
- Save up to 31% on a wide range of ping pong tables, paddles & balls at Amazon - check live prices on top table tennis tables & accessories
- Save 30% on the JOOLA Inside 15 Professional Table Tennis Table with Ping Pong Net Set - at Walmart
- Save $91 on the ESPN Official Size 2-Piece Table Tennis Table with Table Cover - at Walmart
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Playing table sports such as table tennis and billiards is a fun activity for friends and family. Unlike basketball and volleyball, these table games do not need a big area. Table tennis uses a small paddle and ping pong ball, and is played on a ping pong table with a net. On the other hand, billiards uses a cue stick to hit the balls which are positioned on a pool table with cushions and elastic bumpers.
What time is Black Friday at Amazon and Walmart? Black Friday this year is on November 29, with Cyber Monday happening three days later on December 2.
Early December marks the beginning of Amazon’s Black Friday sales with deals running throughout the whole month and into December. Amazon keeps shoppers engaged with hourly deals posted during the Black Friday sales week. Walmart is also kicking off the holiday shopping fever early this year. The retailer’s Early Deals Drop, an online promotion which started on October 25, offers savings on select items under several categories such as electronics, apparel, home essentials and more. Walmart typically kicks off its online Black Friday sale on November 27th, the day before Thanksgiving. On the evening of Thanksgiving Day, November 28th, shoppers often enjoy in-store deals at thousands of Walmart stores nationwide.
Holiday savings are available at most top retailers until Cyber Monday. Amazon gives shoppers even more time to find discounts as their Cyber Monday Deals Week extends current deals and introduces new promotions for an additional week.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.