BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the top Black Friday & Cyber Monday Instant Pot deals for 2019? Deals experts at Spending Lab have compared savings on the top rated Duo60 model and more and are listing the best live deals below.
Best Instant Pot deals:
- Save up to 50% on Instant Pot pressure cookers, slow cookers & rice cookers at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot 8 quart, 6 quart, Ultra & DUO models
- Save up to 30% on Instant Pot DUO, Smart Wifi, Ultra, LUX & more best-selling Instant Pot models at Amazon - save on a wide range of 8-quart & 6-quart Instant Pot multi-cookers
- Save up to $50 on 8-Quart Instant Pot electric cookers & multi-cookers - check live prices on Instant Pot 8-Quart DUO Plus, DUO80, Ultra 8-Qt & LUX80 models at Walmart.com
- Save up to $54 on 6-Quart Instant Pot multi-cookers at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot Ultra 6Qt, DUO60, LUX60 & more 6-Qt capacity models
- Save up to 34% on Instant Pot DUO series at Amazon - check live prices on 3-Quart DUO Mini, 6-Quart DUO60 & 8-Quart DUO80 programmable multi-use cookers
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Instant Pot has risen in popularity for their quality multi cookers which feature numerous cooking functions. The Instant Pot Ultra 10-in-1 is best for slow cooking and offers 8 quart and 6 qt options for preparing portions to share. The Instant Pot DUO60 has 14 built-in programs plus a yogurt making setting. The Instant Pot Duo Plus can also sterilize baby toys and bottles.
What percentage discounts can be found on Black Friday? Shoppers have access to a number of deals offered online and in-store starting the day after Thanksgiving. On average, items from electronics to kitchen supplies can be discounted by at least 20% from Black Friday through to the next Monday.
The dominance of online shopping as the preferred shopping option becomes more evident on Black Friday. Adobe Analytics reports that the online sales for 2018’s Black Friday reached $6.22 billion, a 23.6% increase from the preceding year’s sales.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.