BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the top Black Friday & Cyber Monday air fryer oven deals for 2019? Deals experts at Consumer Articles have compared savings on air fryers, broilers, toasters, ovens and cookers and are listing the best live deals below.
Best Air Fryer deals:
- Save up to 49% on a wide range of air fryers & toaster ovens at Walmart - check live prices on top-rated fryer oven brands such as Cuisinart, Ninja, Farberware, NuWave, Philips, Instant Vortex & more
- Save up to $127 on Farberware, Ninja, Philips, COSORI & more top-rated air fryers at Amazon - check live prices on top-selling brands including NuWave air fryers & Cuisinart toaster oven air fryers
- Save up to 64% on top-rated Philips air fryers at Amazon - check live prices on Philips TurboStar Technology & Starfish Technology air fryers
- Save up to $91 on Ninja air fryers at Walmart - check live prices on Ninja AF100 4-Qt Air Fryer & Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Qt Air Fryer
- Save up to $219 on top-rated Cuisinart air fryers & toaster ovens at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling Cuisinart Toaster Oven Broilers Air Fryer & more
- Save up to $163 on select Ninja, NuWave, Philips & more trusted air fryer brands at JCPenney.com
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Philips offers highly rated air fryers that can cook meals quickly and easily. It uses very little oil to fry, roast, bake, or grill using rapidly moving hot air. This multi-purpose cooker can be used as an oven or toaster. Other brands such as Nuwave, Cuisinart, and Faberware also sell high-quality air fryers that can be used for cooking tasty meals.
What’s noteworthy about Black Friday deals? In 2018 the average Black Friday discount on toys was 31%, as retailers fought to capture Toys R Us consumers (Adobe Digital Insights).
The extensive Black Friday deals available online make online shopping more attractive to consumers than heading in-store. In 2018, a report from Adobe Analytics showed that Black Friday generated $6.22 billion in online sales, a 23.6% increase from 2017.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.