BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ninja Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals for 2019 are live now. Compare the best Ninja Foodi air fryers, pressure cookers, toasters, blenders and coffee bar system deals by clicking the links below.
Best Ninja deals:
- Save up to 59% on a wide range of Ninja blenders, coffee bar systems, air fryers, food processors & more at Walmart - check live prices on best-selling Ninja Foodi pressure cookers & Nutri Ninja blenders
- Save up to 38% on select Ninja kitchen appliances at Amazon - save on Ninja blenders, coffee bar systems, air fryers, food processors & more
- Save up to 26% on the top-rated Ninja Foodi line - save on Ninja air fryers & pressure cookers at Amazon.com
- Save up to 42% on Ninja blenders - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling Ninja Fit, Auto-IQ & Supra Kitchen Blender with Food Processor models at Walmart.com
- Save up to 32% on Ninja Air Fryers at Amazon - available in gray & black & boasts of a wide temperature range from 105 to 400 degrees Farenheight
- Save up to 45% on Ninja Coffee Bar Systems at Walmart - check live prices on CF090, CF091 & CF97 Ninja Coffee Bar System models
- Save up to $50 on Ninja pressure cookers at Amazon - check live prices on top-selling Ninja OP301 & OP401 Foodi pressure cooker, steamer & air fryers
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Ninja Foodi is an all-in-one food processor that cooks food 70% faster than conventional cooking methods. It is engineered with 14 safety levels, making it a risk-free appliance. Foodi can also be used as an air fryer and blender as well. Ninja also offers coffee bar systems and cookers among many others.
Does Walmart have Black Friday and Cyber Monday online sales? Both Amazon and Walmart offer discounts on a wide variety of products during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday holiday shopping season.
Amazon reported sales of more than 700,000 fashion products and 1 million toys within the first 9 hours of their Black Friday sale last year. Shoppers can find brand new deals in all of Amazon’s product categories every day during the multi-day Black Friday event.
Walmart was able to boost its Black Friday sales successfully last year by offering customers the option of picking up their online purchases in their retail outlets at a later time. According to eMarketer, around 132 million people visited Walmart.com during the holiday sales period.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.