BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a list of the best smoker Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals, including instant savings on electric smokers that use pellets and woodchips.
Best smoker deals:
- Save up to $198 on top-rated pellet, gas & electric smokers at Walmart.com - check live prices on Masterbuilt, Dyna-Glo, Weber, Pit Boss & Cuisinart smokers and combo grills
- Save up to 33% on a wide range of smokers & grills at Amazon - check live prices on Char-Broil, Masterbuilt, Weber, Dyna-Glo & Smoke Hollow outdoor cooking equipment
- Save up to $150 on Masterbuilt smokers at Walmart.com - check deals on a wide variety of meat smokers including electric, charcoal and propane types
- Save up to 38% on best-selling electric smokers at Walmart.com - save on analog and digital electric smokers and outdoor barbecue equipment from top brands
- Save up to $112 on Cuisinart smokers at Amazon
- Save up to $70 on top-rated pellet smokers at Amazon - check live prices on combination wood pellet grill and smokers with temperature control and versatile cooking modes
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Masterbuilt smoker is the perfect choice for those who love to add a smokey flavor to their food. This electric smoker uses pellets, wood chips, and similar materials to add flavor and cook the food. It is equipped with digital timer and temperature controls, making it easier to handle cooking.
How do Black Friday deals work? Black Friday deals typically provide buyers with large savings for a limited time. The discounts during Black Friday are higher on average than at any other annual event. For example, electronics normally tagged at $50 to $100 were offered at an average of 36% off during Black Friday in 2016, according to Profitero.
Online shopping continues to grow as the preferred method of shopping for consumers on Black Friday. In 2018, approximately 50% of shoppers surveyed by Deloitte favored going online to buy products rather than physically going into a retail store.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.