BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Looking for the best hair & beauty Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals? Money saving experts at Spending Lab have identified the top Black Friday & Cyber Monday Dyson Supersonic and GHD hair dryer, straightener & flat iron deals for 2019. Find them listed below.
Best hair & beauty deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of hair care, hair supplies & hair tools at Walmart
- Save on the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer at Walmart
- Shop the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer at Amazon
- Save up to 37% on top-rated hair styling tools at Amazon - check live prices on hair dryers, flat irons, curling irons & hair brushes
- Save on a wide range of hair care essentials at Walmart - check the latest deals on hair essentials ike shampoo, conditioner, hair dye, hair gel & mousse, hair scrunchies & elastics, brushes & combs, serums, oils, and more
- Save up to 47% on hair straighteners & flat irons at Amazon
- Save up to $88 on ghd professional performance stylers at Amazon
- Save on select ghd hair products & tools at ghd.com - ghd sells top-rated items for hair including brushes, curling irons, hair dryers, hot brushes, hair straighteners, protectors, shine boosters and more
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
There is a huge market for hair dryers, irons, and hair strengtheners. One of these best-selling brands include Dyson. The popular and sleek Supersonic Dryer is capable of producing high-speed jet of focused air for fast drying, precision styling and less heat damage. Another brand known for applying technology to beauty products is GHD. GHD’s hair straighteners and irons feature dual-zone technology and a 25 second heat-up time with a rounded barrel for effortless styling and long-lasting results.
How do Black Friday sales work? Black Friday shoppers enjoy discounts across a wide range of product categories. In their 2016 study, Profitero found that Walmart offered an average discount of 36.6% over Black Friday, with 39.3% average savings on electronics products.
As more shoppers shift towards making online purchases during Black Friday, top retailers have started to offer their best deals on their websites. Last year, a study by Deloitte reported that half of all surveyed shoppers favored online shopping over retail outlets (with only 36% answering otherwise).
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.