BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Smartwatch Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at The Consumer Post have compared the best Fossil, Garmin, Apple, Galaxy and Suunto smartwatch deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best smartwatch deals:
- Save up to 50% on Apple Watch, Samsung Galaxy Watch, Garmin & Fossil smartwatches at Walmart
- Save 50% on the purchase of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 - available at Sprint.com (Offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 50% on Apple Watch Series 5 at Sprint.com - save on Apple Watch Series 5 Nike & Stainless Steel models
- Save up to 38% on a wide range of smartwatches at Amazon.com - click the link for live prices on popular versions like the Apple watch, Samsung Galaxy watch active and the smartwatch for Android
- Save up to 48% off on a wide range of Apple Watch Series 3, 4 & 5 at Walmart - deals live now on the latest Apple Watch models with GPS and GPS with cellular
- Save on a wide range of Fitbit activity trackers & smartwatches at the Fitbit online store
- Save on a wide range of Garmin smartwatches & activity trackers at the Garmin official store
- Save up to 49% on Fossil smartwatches for men and women on Amazon.com - Fossil offers touch screen watches that can be paired with cellphones and are compatible with Google
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The smartwatch market is getting bigger with each passing year. While Apple’s iWatch and Samsung’s Galaxy watch continues to be the industry leader, there are other smartwatch brands that are worth looking into. Garmin caters to smartwatch-wearing fitness enthusiasts. For people who love the outdoors, Suunto has a wide range of multi-sport smartwatches. Fossil, with its Venture and Explorist HR watches, embodies style. Most of these smartwatches run on Android OS.
What is the meaning behind Black Friday? Large discounts on a wide variety of products across every category during the Thanksgiving weekend drive millions of shoppers into retail stores, causing heavy traffic in every city. The general disorder resulting from this shopping craze became the basis for the term Black Friday, though nowadays it mostly refers to the annual shopping period in late November.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.