BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best Black Friday & Cyber Monday mesh WiFi router deals are being listed below by the sales experts at Consumer Articles. Find savings on Netgear Orbi, Asus Lyra, Google WiFi, Eero Pro routers and more.
Best WiFi Router deals:
- Save up to $90 on a wide range of ASUS, Cisco & Netgear WiFi routers, modems & wireless networking - at Walmart
- Save up to 79% on a wide range of WiFi routers & modems at Amazon - check the latest deals on top-rated Netgear, Eero, TP-Link, Belkin, Asus and Cisco WiFi routers, models & extenders
- Save up to 50% on Netgear Orbi & Nighthawk routers, modems & WiFi extenders at Walmart
- Save on top-rated WiFi routers and modems at the Dell.com Black Friday sale
- Save up to $340 on Netgear Orbi WiFi Systems & Nighthawk routers at Amazon - Netgear are a leading provider of fast wireless internet routers and modems to support every type of home networking need
- Save up to $30 on Google WiFi systems - check live prices at Walmart on Google’s top-rated mesh WiFi routers which enable seamless WiFi coverage for small to large homes
- Save up to $30 on Google WiFi systems at Amazon
- Save up to 45% on Eero, Google WiFi & Netgear Orbi mesh WiFi systems - home mesh WiFi systems replace routers and provide ultra-fast internet speeds
- Save up to 57% on WiFi extenders at Amazon - check the latest deals available on WiFi range extenders from top brands including Netgear & TP-Link
- Save up to $50 on ASUS dual-band, tri-band & gaming WiFi routers - click the link for the latest prices on top-rated ASUS routers at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Different routers are made for specific uses. NVIDIA Shield routers mainly cater to gamers who want smooth running online games. The Netgear Orbi, ASUS BRT-AC828, and Cisco RV042Gare models are mostly used for business purposes. Eero is a company that reinvented wireless modems in homes by using Wi-Fi extenders to form a mesh network.
Is there a meaning behind the phrase Black Friday? The term ‘Black Friday’ was originally coined by a Philadelphia policeman to describe the heavy traffic caused by throngs of shoppers hoping to take advantage of holiday sales the Friday after Thanksgiving. Today, Black Friday is the sales period around late November when holiday shoppers can enjoy attractive in-store and online deals offered by top retailers.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.