BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best SSD deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 have been rounded up by the team at Retail Egg. Links to the top SanDisk, Samsung, Crucial, Kingston and Western Digital solid state drive storage deals for shoppers this year are listed below.
Best SSD deals:
- Save up to $200 on a wide range of external and internal solid state drives (SSDs) at Walmart - check the latest deals on top-rated SSDs from brands like Samsung and SanDIsk, who offer portable SSDs up to 1TB
- Save up to 43% on internal & external solid state drives (SSDs) at Amazon
- Save up to 40% on Samsung 1TB, 2TB & 500GB SSDs at Walmart
- Save up to $820 on laptops with SSD storage at HP.com - check the latest deals on top-rated HP Pavilion, Spectre X360, Zbook and Envy X360 laptops with 128GB, 256GB & 512GB SSD storage
- Save up to $300 on Samsung external & portable SSDs - click the link for the latest prices on top-rated Samsung external 1TB & more solid state drives with lightning fast read and write speeds
- Save up to 60% on Acer, Lenovo, HP & ASUS SSD laptops at Amazon - Check for price promotions on SSD laptops from brands like HP, Acer and Lenovo
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
SSD, or solid state drive, is a data storage media that utilizes integrated circuits. While most units are usually installed inside a laptop or a PC, an SSD can also be converted as a pocketable external device. The storage capacity of SSD varies but a 1TB configuration is already adequate for moderate computer users. Some of the well-known and trusted manufacturers of SSD are Samsung, WD, Adata, Intel, and HP.
What’s so special about Black Friday deals? Black Friday deals typically provide buyers with large savings for a limited time. The discounts during Black Friday are higher on average than at any other annual event. For example, electronics normally tagged at $50 to $100 were offered at an average of 36% off during Black Friday in 2016, according to Profitero.
Each year, more and more Black Friday shoppers make their purchases online rather than in-store. CNBC reported that online sales went up by 23.6% in 2018 compared to the previous year.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.