BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a list of the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 mechanical keyboard and gaming mice deals, including instant savings on Apple keyboards and Logitech & Razer keyboards & mice.
Best PC Mice, Keyboards & More PC Accessories deals:
- Save up to 62% on PC accessories including headsets, mechanical keyboards and gaming mice at Walmart - including deals from top brands like HP, Logitech and Apple
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of monitors, keyboards, mice, speakers & accessories - at HP.com
- Save up to 50% on mechanical, ergonomic & gaming keyboards at Walmart
- Save up to 50% on Apple Smart Keyboards & top-rated keyboards for iPads - at Walmart
- Save up to 50% on Logitech, Microsoft, Razer & Apple keyboards - check for the latest prices on Apple Smart keyboards, the Razer Mouse and Redragon Mechanical Gaming Keyboards at Amazon
- Save up to 50% on Logitech & Razer gaming mice - at Walmart
- Save up to 57% on Razer & Logitech gaming mouse deals - click the link for the latest prices on top-rated gaming mice at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
PC accessories are external devices that feed input or deliver output to the unit. Common accessories examples are the mouse and keyboard. The most coveted brands for a gaming mouse are the Razer mouse and Logitech mouse for their fast response rate, well-fitted design, precise pointing, and new scroll wheel technology. Meanwhile, old-fashioned mechanical keyboards have now been replaced by wireless ones such as the Apple Smart Keyboard which need no batteries or additional pairing device.
What are the best stores for Black Friday sales? Every year Amazon and Walmart offer many of the best discounts for shoppers during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Over last year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale, Amazon customers ordered over 13 million fashion products and 18 million toys. Much of Amazon’s success during the popular holiday season can be attributed to its convenient shopping experience, comprehensive product choices and tailor-made gift guides for all major demographics.
Market research company eMarketer forecasts a 33% increase in Walmart’s online sales in 2019. Overtaking Apple’s spot in 2018, Walmart is the third biggest online retailer in the US, trailing e-commerce giants Amazon and eBay.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.