BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Black Friday 4K TV deals are here. Experts at The Consumer Post have compared the best Samsung, Sharp, LG, Vizio Toshiba, TCL and Sony 4K HDR TV deals for 2019 and are listing them below.
Best 4K TV deals:
- Save up to 62% on a wide range of 4K TVs at Walmart - including discounts on best-selling TCL, LG, Samsung and Vizio TVs
- Save up to $300 on best-selling 55-inch 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on popular 55-inch HDR TVs from Toshiba, Sony, TCL, Insignia and other top brands
- Save up to 58% on 65-inch 4K TVs at Walmart
- Save up to $752 on top rated 4K TVs at Amazon - check live prices on 43 inch, 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch Smart TVs from Samsung, LG, Sharp & more
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Samsung Smart TVs at Walmart - check the latest deals on 4K TVs, LED TVs & save up to $800 on Samsung televisions
- Save up to 57% on LG 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on highly rated LG OLED & LED TVs, NanoCell TVs and more 4K Ultra HD and HDR TV models
- Save up to 28% on a wide range of 4K TV models at B&H Photo Video - check deals on top offerings from popular TV brands
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A 4K TV is a kind of television that features a resolution of around 4,000 pixels horizontally. The market share for these smart TVs has increased as more of these kinds of television from Samsung, LG, and Sharp are manufactured and sold worldwide. These HDR TVs come in 55 inch, 65 inch or bigger screen sizes.
What is the explanation behind the name Black Friday? Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving when holiday shoppers take advantage of deals offered by thousands of retail stores. Back when accounting books were hand-written, profits were noted in black and losses in red. The post-Thanksgiving shopping caused an increase in sales and profits, driving retailers’ revenues into the black, leading to the term ‘Black Friday’.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.