DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Impact and Challenge on Taiwan's ICT Industry under the US-China Trade Conflict" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
US-China trade fight continues to have its toll on the global economy this year, weakening financial markets and slow down investment plans. Major financial institutions such as IMF, OECD, and EIU have thus revised their outlook for 2019 and the impact on emerging and developing countries has been more significant than developed and advanced countries.
This report provides an overview of the trade fight between the United States and China, explores reasons behind the conflict in the short-, mid-, and long-terms, evaluates the best, worst, and most likely case scenarios, and examines the countermeasures taken or to be taken by Taiwan's major industry players such as Compal, Pegatron, Inventec, Wistron, Quanta, and Foxconn.
List of Topics Covered
- Background of US and China trade conflict, detailing goods subject to the first, second, third, and fourth rounds of tariffs
- Reasons behind the conflict and include the direct and indirect impact analysis in the short-, mid-, and long-terms.
- Analysis of the worst, the best, and most likely case scenarios in this trade war touching on the development of China Standards 2035 and Korea-Japan dispute.
- Countermeasures of Taiwan's ICT industry amid the trade conflict, touching on status quo, current challenges, countermeasures, and possible long-term adjustments of Taiwan's IT hardware vendors and network communication vendors such as Compal, Pegatron, Inventec, Quanta, Wistron, and Foxconn
Companies Mentioned (A-Z)
- Alpha Networks
- Chengdu Haiguang Integrated Circuit
- Chengdu Haiguang Microelectronics Technology
- Wuxi Jiangnan Institute of Computing Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6rsd0h