BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--All the best Samsung Galaxy smartphone deals for Black Friday 2019 are being listed on this page. The team of deal trackers at Deal Stripe are updating their list of the top deals for the top 2018 & 2019 Samsung Galaxy models regularly. Find links to the latest deals below.
Best Galaxy S10 deals:
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S10 for $0/mo with Sprint Flex lease (regularly $37.50/mo.) - at Sprint (offer ends 12/26)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ for $15/mo - regularly $41.67/mo (with Sprint Flex Lease, offer ends 1/9)
- Samsung Galaxy S10e for $5/mo - pick up the Galaxy S10e on sale now at Sprint (offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 56% on a wide range of Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Sprint - featuring discounts on the latest Galaxy S10, Note10 & S10+ smartphones with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy cell phones including the Galaxy S10, Note10, S9 & Note9 at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to 86% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T
More Samsung Galaxy deals:
- Save up to 56% on Samsung Galaxy Note10 & Galaxy Note10+ smartphones - pay nothing today and get the Galaxy Note10 for as little as $20/month at Sprint
- Save up to 86% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T - check the latest deals on top-rated Galaxy smartphones like the Galaxy S10, Note10 & Galaxy Fold
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy cell phones including the Galaxy S10, Note10, S9 & Note9 at Verizon Wireless - click the link to check the latest smartphone deals
- Save up to 70% on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Book2 & more Galaxy Tab devices - find the latest Galaxy Tab tablets and 2-in-1 devices on sale at Sprint.com
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy Watches - save now on the top-rated Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 at Sprint.com (offer ends 1/9)
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their full range of live deals. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Samsung’s Galaxy line of smartphones is one of the most popular today. They are excellent quality smartphones with rich features that compete well with those of their rivals. The Samsung S9 is for those who want a compact phone with top specs. It received an upgrade in the S10 with the addition of a triple-lens camera that takes great photos. For those who want the convenience of using a stylus, the Samsung Note 9 and Note 10 gives that and more.
Where does the term Black Friday come from? The term Black Friday supposedly describes the shopping frenzy caused by millions of people flocking to retail stores to take advantage of discounts, which leads to accidents and heavy traffic in many cases.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.