BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare all the best DNA testing kit deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. Experts at Saver Trends have found the best AncestryDNA & 23andMe DNA test kit deals and are listing them below.
Best DNA Testing Kit deals:
- Save 50% on the top-rated AncestryDNA test kit at AncestryDNA.com - find out where you’re from and access a database of people with similar DNA from around 1,000 regions
- Save 47% on AncestryHealth at AncestryDNA - Ancestry Health on sale for $79 at Ancestry.com (not available in NY, NJ, RI)
- Save 50% on Ancestry Family History Gift Subscriptions - search family histories in the USA and worldwide
- Save up to 55% on 23andMe, AncestryDNA and more best-selling DNA test kits at Amazon
- Save up to 50% off 23andMe DNA test kits, health and traits reports at the 23andMe online store - offers end 12/2
- Save up to $100 on 23andMe, AncestryDNA & more top-rated DNA testing kits at Walmart
- Save up to 30% on Living DNA Ancestry & Wellbeing test kits - at the Living DNA Holiday Sale
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Genetic testing, or the process of identifying an individual's chromosomal structure, has now been made convenient with home DNA testing kits. With a simple saliva sample, individuals can easily have their DNA analyzed by testing centers. Two of the most trusted DNA testing clinics are Ancestry DNA which has stored around 10 million samples for comparison and 23andme which also has a significant 5 million DNA samples in its database.
What can shoppers expect for Black Friday deals? Deals on Black Friday offer considerable savings to shoppers across all product categories. In 2016, Profitero reported that Amazon sold mid-range electronic items, which are normally priced between $50 to $100, at 36% off on average.
Online shopping continues to grow as the preferred method of shopping for consumers on Black Friday. In 2018, approximately 50% of shoppers surveyed by Deloitte favored going online to buy products rather than physically going into a retail store.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.