BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a comparison of the best DNA testing kit deals for Black Friday 2019. Access instant Black Friday savings on AncestryDNA and 23andMe DNA testing kit by clicking the links below.
Best DNA Test deals:
- Save $40 on the top-rated AncestryDNA test kit at AncestryDNA.com - find out where you’re from and access a database of people with similar DNA from around 1,000 regions
- Save up to $100 on 23andMe, AncestryDNA & more top-rated DNA testing kits at Walmart
- Save 20% on Ancestry Family History Gift Subscriptions - search family histories in the USA and worldwide
- Save up to 55% on 23andMe, AncestryDNA and more best-selling DNA test kits at Amazon
- Save up to 50% off 23andMe DNA test kits, health and traits reports at the 23andMe online store - offers end 12/2
- Save up to 30% on Living DNA Ancestry & Wellbeing test kits - at the Living DNA Holiday Sale
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their latest deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Family histories can now be easily traced, thanks to the advent of DNA testing kits. Ancestry DNA and 23andMe produce high quality DNA testing kits and are two of the leading names in the industry today. The former tests the mtDNA, autosomal DNA, and yDNA. It has a database of more than five million genotyped customers all around the world. Ancestry DNA, on the one hand, tests for autosomal DNA, provides genealogical information and has tested the DNA of more than ten million people.
How long do Amazon’s and Walmart’s Black Friday deals last? Black Friday this year is on November 29, with Cyber Monday happening three days later on December 2.
For Amazon, Black Friday takes over the entire month of November, starting with a ‘Countdown to Black Friday’ which usually begins early in November. Holiday offers are launched in greater frequency by the time Black Friday Deals Week gets underway, lasting until early December. The holiday shopping season also starts much earlier at Walmart. Starting on October 25, special deals on kitchenware, clothing, computers, children’s toys and more can be found on Walmart.com. Walmart’s holiday sales normally launch on Thanksgiving night, November 28th. Online deals are normally released earlier, on November 27th.
Shoppers can typically find special holiday offers at all big-box retailers until Cyber Monday. Amazon gives their customers even more time to shop though, with their Cyber Monday Deals Week lasting until the next weekend, on December 8.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.