BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the best Black Friday hoverboard deals of 2019? Save Bubble monitor savings on best-selling Segway, GOTRAX and Razor hoverboards over Black Friday and are sharing their top picks for shoppers below.
Best Hoverboard & Electric Scooter deals:
- Get the top-rated Hoverfly Eco Hoverboard for $99 - this best-selling GOTRAX hoverboard reaches top speeds of 7.4 mph and is on sale now at GOTRAX.com
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of hoverboards at Walmart - including deals on best-selling self-balancing scooters starting at as little as $89
- Save up to 50% on top-rated hoverboards and electric scooters at the GOTRAX online store
- Save up to 78% on a wide range of hoverboards at Amazon - check live prices available from top-rated hoverboard brands such as Segway, Razor and Gotrax
- Save up to $161 on Segway Ninebot & miniPRO transporters and electric scooters at Amazon
- Save up to 43% on a wide range of electric scooters at Walmart - including deals on Hover-1 Pioneer Electric Scooters and Pulse Revster 12V Electric Scooters
- Save up to 64% on Razor hoverboards at Amazon
- Save up to 25% on hoverboard go-kart conversion kits at Amazon
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their latest deals. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Hoverboards offer an innovative way to go from one place to another without making its users break a sweat. Walmart and Amazon sell a variety of these UL 2272-certified self-balancing scooters, including the Segway Mini Pro which can cruise for up to 14 miles, the GOTRAX Eco Hoverboard which can reach a maximum of 12 miles, and Razor Hovertrax which can travel up to 8 miles. An optional hoverboard go-kart add-in can also be attached to these self-balancing scooters for a safer run.
How do Black Friday sales work? Retailers typically offer Black Friday deals with 20% to 50% discounts across nearly every product category.
As more shoppers shift towards making online purchases during Black Friday, top retailers have started to offer their best deals on their websites. Last year, a study by Deloitte reported that half of all surveyed shoppers favored online shopping over retail outlets (with only 36% answering otherwise).
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.