BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Samsung smart TV Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals are here. Find the latest savings on Samsung Frame, Curved, LED and QLED TVs listed below by the deals experts at Deal Tomato.
Best Samsung TV deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Samsung Smart TVs at Walmart - check the latest deals on 4K TVs, LED TVs & save up to $800 on Samsung televisions
- Save up to $902 on Samsung TVs at Amazon - check live prices on QLED, 4K UHD, Smart, Frame & Curved TV models
- Save up to 50% on Samsung QLED 4K TVs at Samsung.com
- Save up to $330 on Samsung 50 inch, 55 inch & 58 inch TVs at Walmart - check live prices on The Frame TV, Q60 & Q70 QLED models, including flat and curved screen TVs
- Save up to $800 on Samsung 65 inch TVs at Walmart - check live prices on the flat QLED 4K UHD 6, 7 & 8 Series, Smart LED TVs & TV bundles with soundbars and subwoofers
- Save up to $500 on Samsung 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on highly rated flat, curved & frame models with High Dynamic Range video & support for Bixby Voice, Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
- Save up to $1,000 on Samsung QLED TVs at Walmart
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Samsung offers a line of smart TVs to meet every price point. At the top spot of their QLED series is the 65 inch Samsung Q90 boasting 1600 nits of peak brightness. The 65 inch Samsung UN65NU8500 Curved and 55 inch Samsung QN55Q8F are also a few of the most popular models. The Frame TV is an innovative TV design which can turn into a still display when not in use. Samsung’s 50 inch 4K TV range is still impressive for a budget-conscious choice.
Does Amazon offer Black Friday deals? During this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale shoppers can expect to find the most attractive deals on Amazon and Walmart.
With a 48.6% share of all online sales during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend last year (Edison Trends), Amazon currently reigns over other retailers in overall Black Friday performance. Deals are continuously made available in every product category, ensuring that Amazon shoppers can find discounts on items during the entire sales event.
Walmart had the second biggest share of online revenue over Black Friday last year, accounting for 17.9% of online sales from November 22 - 23 according to Edison Trends.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.