BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the best TCL TV Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals? Sales experts at Consumer Walk track TCL TV prices and have rounded up the best 32 inch, 55 inch and 65 inch TCL Roku TV deals for shoppers. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best TCL TV deals:
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of TCL Roku Smart TVs at Walmart - check live prices on a wide range of TCL Roku TVs with access to the most popular streaming channels
- Save up to $600 on top rated TCL LED TVs at Amazon - save on 32 inch, 43 inch, 55 inch and 65 inch models with up to 4K Ultra HD resolution, Dolby Vision HDR, HDR10 & Roku TV smart platform
- Save up to 47% on TCL 55 inch TVs at Walmart - check live prices on TCL 55 inch televisions, including 4K UHD 4-Series & 5-Series models
- Save up to 50% on TCL 65 inch TVs at Walmart
- Save up to $500 on TCL 6-Series 4K TVs at Walmart - featuring edge-to-edge FullView display, QLED color technology, Dolby Vision & Contrast Control Zones for precise color replication
- Save up to 62% on a wide range of smart TVs and 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch smart TVs from LG, Sony, Toshiba, TCL & other top brands
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
For those looking for a TCL 4K smart TV, the TCL 55P65US is the right choice. It comes with pre-installed Alexa plus a plethora of connectivity options. This TV also offers Dolby sound, A+ LED panel, and micro dimming features. One can also turn it into a TCL Roku TV streaming device. For larger screen, TCL 65 inch TV is a great choice, whereas the TCL 32 inch TV is for people who are after the minimal.
When did people start using the term Black Friday and why? Black Friday marks the start of the Christmas shopping season in the US and stores take advantage of the public holiday to offer large discounts on much of their inventory. The resulting increase in sales was often sufficient to put their accounting books ‘into the black’, which influenced the day’s informal name.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.