BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a list of the best DJI Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals, including instant savings on DJI Spark, Phantom & Mavic drone series.
Best DJI deals:
- Save up to 45% on a wide range of DJI Mavic, Spark & Phantom drones at Walmart - click the link to check the full range of DJI drones and accessories on sale now at Walmart
- Save up to $450 on DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Mavic Mini, Spark & Phantom professional and hobby drones at Amazon - including savings on bundles, travel kits & accessories
- Save on DJI Mavic Mini, Air, Pro, Phantom & Spark drones - at DJI.com Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale
- Save up to $400 on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro - check the latest deals available now at Walmart on the Mavic 2 Pro, including bundle deals
- Save up to 30% on DJI Mavic Air, Mini, Pro & Mavic 2 drones at Amazon - check live prices on Mavic Mini, Mavic 2, Mavic Air, Mavic Pro & Mavic Pro Platinum quadcopters
- Save up to $400 on DJI Mavic Pro drones & bundles at Amazon - check live prices on Mavic Air, Platinum & 4K models
- Save up to $100 on DJI Spark mini drones at Amazon - check live prices on the best-selling compact drone with intelligent flight controls
- Save on DJI Phantom professional drones at Amazon - check live prices on the highly-rated Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro & Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 models
- Save on DJI Mavic Pro collapsible quadcopters at the DJI official store - check the latest deals on Mavic Air, Mavic 2, Mavic Pro Platinum & 4K models
- Save on DJI Phantom professional drones at the DJI official store - featuring discounts on the highly-rated Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro & Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 models
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The DJI brand is what first comes to mind for consumer-grade drones. The DJI Mavic Pro Platinum is fast, stays in the air for longer and has numerous flight modes. The DJI Spark is portable and beginner-friendly being an entry-level option. The DJI Mavic Air sits in between these two models being lighter than the Mavic Pro yet has better video quality than the Spark. The DJI Phantom 4 Pro is the premium choice with 1-inch sensor and 4k at 60fps video.
What’s noteworthy about Black Friday deals? Every year retailers across the country offer time-limited discounts on their products during Black Friday. The average discount on Black Friday online deals according to The Balance is around 24% off. In comparison, in-store deals during the week are offered at 20% off on average.
More and more consumers are favoring online shopping versus retail outlets. Online revenue from Black Friday sales in 2018 peaked at $6.22 billion, which CNBC reports is 23.6% higher than the previous year.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.