BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s our expert pick of the best wireless printer and paper shredder Black Friday deals, reviewed and published by the Black Friday sales team at Consumer Walk.
Best Printer & Shredder deals:
- Save up to 44% on Canon, Epson, HP & Brother printers at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated desktop photo printers, inkjet computer printers, multifunction printers & more
- Save up to 60% on highly-rated laser printers, wireless printers, photo printers, paper supplies & more at Walmart
- Save up to $80 on laser printers, photo paper, drums & toners at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling monochrome & color laser printers
- Save up to 48% on 3D printers at Amazon - check live prices on popular 3D printers, scanners, supplies, parts & accessories
- Save up to $200 on a wide selection of 3D printers at Walmart
- Save up to 40% on Canon inkjet, color printers & printer/scanners at Walmart
- Save up to 29% on wireless printers at Amazon - check live prices on portable, mobile-ready, all-in-one wireless printers & copiers
- Save up to 40% on Epson photo & laser printers at Amazon - check live prices on top printer models with ink tank systems, wide-format features, professional grade photo prints & more
- Save up to $460 on paper shredders at Amazon - check prices on cross-cut, micro-cut & strip-cut shredders for paper, CDs & credit cards
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their full range of live deals. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Printers and shredders are essential tools that make work a lot easier. HP and Canon have excellent laser printers that produce high quality prints, even photos with superior colors. Their wireless printers spell convenience – there’s no need for cables in order to print. Aside from printers, HP and Canon has paper shredders for home and office use.
Will Black Friday 2019 last more than a single day? Black Friday is taking place on the 29th November this year whilst Cyber Monday arrives 3 days later on the 2nd December.
Black Friday sales are available on Amazon much earlier than the actual day. Deals appear on the site in early November with more being added every hour during Black Friday week and lasting until early December. Shoppers can also start holiday shopping on Walmart early as their Early Deals Drop begins on the 25th of October, a full month before Black Friday. The expected launch of Walmart’s online Black Friday deals is on November 27th. Meanwhile, doorbuster deals are usually made available at thousands of Walmart stores across the US on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th.
Cyber Monday has become such a large shopping event that sales often run well past Monday into the week for many large retailers. Amazon in particular is known to offer an extension on deals for up to a week after Cyber Monday ends.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.