BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a comparison of the best fridge and freezer deals for Black Friday 2019. Access instant Black Friday savings on Samsung, GE, Smeg, Whirlpool and Frigidaire upright, chest, deep freezers and wine fridges by clicking the links below.
Best fridge & freezer deals:
- Save up to $881 on chest freezers, deep freezers & upright freezers - click the link for the latest prices on top-rated freezers at Amazon
- Save up to $900 on full size refrigerators & fridge freezers at Walmart
- Save up to 39% on a wide range of freezers at Walmart - check live prices on best-selling chest freezers, deep freezers, upright freezers and more
- Save up to $103 on wine fridges at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on wine cooler fridges from top brands such as NewAir, Arctic King & Magic Chef
- Save up to 51% off on top-rated refrigerators, fridges, & freezers at Walmart - including an array of mini & wine fridges & chest, deep, upright, & fridge freezers from top brands
- Save up to $657 on top-rated fridge freezers, refrigerators & wine fridges at Amazon - check deals on trusted refrigerator brands including Samsung & Smeg
- Save $99 on the Danby 2 Door Compact Refrigerator - at Amazon
- Save $90 on the COSTWAY Compact Refrigerator - at Amazon
- Save $223 on the Haier Single Door Mini Fridge - at Walmart
- Save $100 on the RCA Top Freezer Refrigerator - at Walmart
Black Friday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their full range of live deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Samsung 810L is one of the best fridge freezers available. This refrigerator is equipped with frost-free technology. This fridge also comes with an inverter compressor. For lighter usage, mini freezers are probably better. Smeg is a popular brand that offers several types of freezers such as chest freezer, deep freezer, wine fridge, upright freezer, and many more, which are easier to carry and perfect for both outdoor and indoor usages.
Where does the term Black Friday come from? The day after Thanksgiving is called Black Friday due to the disruption it causes as large numbers of shoppers clog city streets to take advantage of special holiday offers.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.