BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find the best Lenovo Black Friday deals listed below, including instant savings on Lenovo ThinkPad, Yoga 920 laptops and Lenovo Smart Display with Google Assistant.
Best Lenovo deals:
- Save up to 67% on a wide range of Lenovo laptops, computers & tablets at Amazon - check for price updates on popular series like the Lenovo premium 2-in-1 PCs, the Lenovo ThinkPad, Thinkbook and ThinkCenter computers as well as Smart Display devices
- Save up to $1,339 on Lenovo Yoga 2-in-1 touchscreen laptops at Amazon - the Yoga family includes the Yoga 920 and combines innovative AI features powered by 8th Gen Intel Core processing with sleek designs
- Save up to 40% on select Lenovo PCs, laptops & tablets at the Lenovo online store - check for the latest deals on Lenovo Yoga & ThinkPad laptops & 2-in-1 devices
- Save up to $200 on Lenovo laptops, desktops, monitors and accessories at Walmart - deals available on Lenovo ideapads & gaming laptops
- Save up to $60 on the Lenovo Smart Display at Walmart
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Lenovo Yoga consists of 2-in-1 laptops, ultra-thin laptops, and all-in-one desktops. They all have beautiful smart displays and powerful processors. Another alternative Lenovo laptop is the ThinkPad series. One of the ThinkPad featured laptops is the X1 Carbon Gen 7. It has similar specs as the Yoga 920 on some aspects, but is definitely an upgrade in terms of technology and size.
Will Walmart and Amazon make their Black Friday deals available for longer than a day? This year, Black Friday lands on November 29, followed by Cyber Monday three days later on December 2.
Black Friday deals are posted on Amazon from the beginning of November through to early December. Amazon posts new deals regularly over the course of the Black Friday sales week. Walmart also kicks off the holiday shopping season very early this year, as its Early Deals Drop begins on October 25 at midnight. Online shoppers can visit Walmart.com to find discounts on selected items across a variety of categories such as electronics, kitchenware, toys and more. Walmart usually launches its Black Friday sale online on the eve of Thanksgiving (November 28th) while in-store sales start on Thanksgiving day itself.
Deals continue through Cyber Monday at all the big online retailers, with Amazon often extending Cyber Monday to last an entire week as part of their Cyber Monday Deals Week.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.