DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Chile Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- The telecom service revenue growth in the Chile wil be driven by revenue growth in the mobile data and fixed broadband segments.
- Mobile data revenue will remain the largest contributor towards total telecom revenues supported by rising mobile internet subscriptions and growing mobile data ARPU.
- Fixed broadband revenue will be led mainly by growth in FTTH and cable subscriptions, as operators such as Claro and Entel and the government continue to invest to improve broadband coverage in the country.
- Pay-TV revenue will decline, due to falling pay-TV subscriptions in DTH and cable segments as a result of rising adoption of OTT services.
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Chile today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024.
Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Chile
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook
Companies Mentioned: Movistar Chile, Entel Chile, VTR Chile, Claro Chile, WOM, Virgin, GTD-Manquehue, DirecTV.
- Chile's telecom and pay-TV service revenues will grow from an estimated $7.3 billion in 2019 to $8.8 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 3.8% over 2019-2024, driven by revenue growth in the mobile data and fixed broadband segments.
- Mobile data revenues will grow at the fastest CAGR of 11.4% over 2019-2024, to reach $4.3 billion by the end of 2024, led by rising mobile Internet subscriptions and growing mobile data ARPU.
- Pay-TV service revenue will decline from an estimated $1.5 million in 2019 to $1.4 million by 2024, driven by falling pay-TV subscriptions in DTH and cable segments as a result of rising adoption of OTT services.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Chile's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Chile's mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Chile's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Chile.
Key Topics Covered
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV services market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nk0elp