DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Brazil Probiotics Market - Forecasts from 2020 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Brazil probiotics market is estimated to be valued at US$1,495.345 million and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.01% to reach a market size of US$2,245.408 million by 2025.
Probiotics are effective in improving gut-related disorders related to digestion, intestinal tracts, and bowel function. Growing awareness regarding the relationship between diet and health is augmenting the demand for probiotic food and beverage products and dietary supplements that enhance health while providing basic nutrition. The rising consumption of processed food, poor lifestyle patterns, and increased level of information from health authorities and media on nutrition and the link between health and diet has increased the demand for probiotics in functional food and beverages. The increasing consumption of meat and other livestock products is boosting the growth of the market as the probiotics in the animal husbandry industry ensure the proper health of animals to eliminate the constant threat of disease outbreaks.
Unique reasons to buy Brazil probiotics market report:
1. In-depth analysis with sufficient data points and references included.
2. Best possible insights in addition to detailed analysis of drivers and restraints.
3. Comparison between the market players and in-depth analysis of their strategies through competitive benchmarking.
4. Both bottom-up and top-down approaches have been utilized to determine the market size of the overall market and key segments.
5. The report can also be provided in both PowerPoint and Portable Document Formats depending upon the request.
Scope of research of Brazil probiotics market:
1. The forecast period is from 2020 to 2025 with 2019 as the base year.
2. Strategies of the key players in analyzing the competitive benchmarking are provided in the report.
3. Corporate profiles of leading players along with their financial profiles across industry verticals can be provided on customization requests.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.6. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Design
2.2. Secondary Sources
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Segmentation
4.2. Market Drivers
4.3. Market Restraints
4.4. Market Opportunities
4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
5. BRAZIL PROBIOTICS MARKET BY INGREDIENT
5.1.3. Streptococcus Thermophilus
5.2.1. Saccharomyces Boulardii
6. BRAZIL PROBIOTICS MARKET BY FORM
7. BRAZIL PROBIOTICS MARKET BY APPLICATION
7.1. Functional Food and Beverages
7.2. Dietary Supplements
7.3. Animal Feed
8. BRAZIL PROBIOTICS MARKET BY END-USER
9. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
9.1. Competitive Benchmarking and Analysis
9.2. Recent Investments and Deals
9.3. Strategies of Key Players
10. COMPANY PROFILES
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r1axqw