Introducing an essential new practical atlas for dental students and clinicians alike! The Color Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Diseases provides comprehensive, practical information on the most common oral and maxillofacial diseases and disorders. This new text uses a quick-access atlas format to help you easily look up clinical signs, diagnosis, and treatments. Nearly 750 high-quality images accompanied by brief narratives demonstrate exactly what clinical signs to look for - making an intervention as timely as possible. Written by four of the top dental authorities in the world, this concise resource is sure to become a clinical favorite.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Developmental Defects of the Oral and Maxillofacial Region
2. Pathology of Teeth
3. Pulp and Periapical Disease
4. Periodontal Pathology
5. Bacterial Infections
6. Fungal and Protozoal Infections
7. Viral Infections
8. Physical and Chemical Injuries
9. Allergies and Immunologic Diseases
10. Epithelial Pathology
11. Salivary Gland Pathology
12. Soft Tissue Tumors
13. Hematologic Disorders
14. Bone Pathology
15. Odontogenic Cysts and Tumors
16. Dermatologic Diseases
17. Oral Manifestations of Systemic Disease
- Neville, Brad W. Distinguished University Professor, Director, Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Department of Stomatology, College of Dental Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC.
- Damm, Douglas D. University of Kentucky , College of Dentistry, Lexington, KY.
- Allen, Carl M. Associate Professor of Pathology, Professor and Director, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, College of Dentistry, The Ohio State University; Professor, Department of Pathology, College of Medicine and Public Health, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH.
- Chi, Angela C. College of Dental Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina.
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k0k2wf