BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here are the best DJI Black Friday 2019 deals. Save on remote-controlled DJI drones with 4K and UHD cameras by checking out the Walmart and Amazon deals listed below.
Best DJI Spark deals:
Best DJI Mavic deals:
- Save up to $400 on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro & more top-rated DJI Mavic drones - check the latest deals available now at Walmart on the Mavic Pro, Mavic Air & Mavic 2 Pro, including bundle deals
- Save up to $350 on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro & more Mavic drones at the DJI Black Friday sale
- Save up to 30% on DJI Mavic Air, Mini, Pro & Mavic 2 drones at Amazon
Best DJI Phantom deals:
- Save up to 43% on DJI Phantom 4 Certified refurbished drones at Walmart
- Save on DJI Phantom professional drones at Amazon
- Save on DJI Phantom professional drones at the DJI Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale
More DJI deals:
- Save up to 45% on a wide range of DJI Mavic, Spark & Phantom drones at Walmart
- Save up to $450 on DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Mavic Mini, Spark & Phantom professional and hobby drones at Amazon
- Save up to 40% on DJI drones, handheld gimbals & VR goggles - at DJI.com Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale
- Save up to $100 on DJI Osmo Pocket & Action Cams - at the DJI Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale
- Save up to $120 on DJI Ronin handheld 3-axis camera gimbals - at the DJI Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale
- Save up to $100 on DJI Goggles - at the DJI Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale
Black Friday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Black Friday home page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
DJI drones are the market leader in aerial photography. Mavic Pro and Mavic Air are DJI’s new drone flagships. The improved sensors make it easier to control in the air even for beginners. These new DJI drones are lighter and more compact than the previous Phantom line. They’re also more stable and durable than the compact Spark model.
How long can shoppers find Black Friday deals at Walmart and Amazon? This year’s Black Friday takes place on November 29th, followed by Cyber Monday three days later on December 2nd.
Black Friday deals on Amazon are available for longer than the Black Friday and Cyber Monday period with discounted offers appearing as early as the first few weeks of November and as late as the first week of December this year. This year Walmart is also offering holiday sales early. From October 25th to the end of November, Walmart is advertising discounts on large ticket items in their kitchen, home, electronics and sporting goods departments as part of their early Black Friday deals. The evening before Thanksgiving typically marks the start of Walmart’s Black Friday sales at its online store. The following evening, on Thanksgiving, is normally the beginning of Walmart’s in-store Black Friday deals.
Cyber Monday has become such a large shopping event that sales often run well past Monday into the week for many large retailers. Amazon in particular is known to offer an extension on deals for up to a week after Cyber Monday ends.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.