BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the best cosmetics and skincare Black Friday 2019 deals? Sales experts at Retail Egg track cosmetics prices and have rounded up the best MAC, Sephora, NYX, Estée Lauder, Lancôme, Clinique, Jeffree Star and Kylie Cosmetics deals for shoppers. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best cosmetics and skincare deals:
- Save on a wide range of skincare, cosmetics and makeup from top-rated brands at Amazon.com - check for live prices on foundation, concealer, lipstick, face wash, toner, moisturizer, serums and more
- Save up to 50% on Sephora Collection, Bobby Brown, Huda Beauty and more top makeup and skincare brands at Sephora.com - click the link to find live prices on makeup, makeup accessories, skincare, limited edition gift sets, fragrance, minis and items for men
- Save up to 59% on MAC makeup & accessories at Walmart.com - check for deals on eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks, longwear blushes, eye pencils, powders and more cosmetics items
- Save up to 36% on top-rated makeup and cosmetics at Amazon - click the link to find prices on top-selling items from brands like Kylie, Jeffree Star, IT cosmetics, Nars, Fenty Beauty, Laura Mercier, Huda Beauty, MAC, Tom Ford, Lancome and more
- Save up to 30% on Clinique beauty and personal care - at Amazon
- Save up to 25% on Estee Lauder cleansing products and make-up sets - at Amazon
- Save on MAC makeup collections at the MAC Cosmetics official store
- Save on top-rated eyeshadow palettes, lipstick, foundations & concealers - click the link to find live prices on makeup and cosmetics from top-rated brands at Ulta Beauty
Black Friday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Other cosmetics brands that are available even in major retail stores include Kylie Cosmetics and Estée Lauder Cosmetics. Clinique Cosmetics, a subsidiary of Estée Lauder, is available on Amazon, Sephora, and the brand’s official site. Jeffree Star Cosmetics is made famous by the YouTube influencer of the same name and this brand is mostly sold from its official site. Lancôme is a luxury brand that is available at premier brick-and-mortar and online stores while NYX is more of a budget-friendly makeup and perfume which can be purchased directly from the website or most retail stores.
What price drops does Black Friday offer? Both brick-and-mortar stores and online retailers offer discounts on thousands of items during Black Friday. On average, shoppers can save 20% on in-store deals and 24% on online deals, according to personal finance website The Balance.
In recent years the best Black Friday deals have usually been found on the web, which is now the preferred shopping method for consumers in the US. Deloitte’s 2018 study revealed that fully half of all surveyed shoppers favored online sales over in-store deals.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.