BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s the best LEGO toy deals for Black Friday 2019. The list below contains links to the best LEGO building kits and themed playset Black Friday deals, as identified by the team of researchers at Deal Tomato.
Best LEGO deals:
● Save up to 34% on a wide-range of LEGO toys & sets at Walmart - check live prices on shoppers’ favorite sets such as LEGO Boost Creative Tool Boxes, Harry Potter, Friends, Star Wars & Dimensions
● Save up to 25% on select LEGO Dimensions, Star Wars & more LEGO toys at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on more LEGO favorites including Friend, Harry Potter & more
● Save on LEGO Boost kits at Amazon - check live prices on Boost best-sellers such as the Creative Toolboxes & the Star Wars Boost Droid Commander sets
● Save up to 20% on LEGO Harry Potter toy sets at Walmart - check live prices on 2019 Toys of the Year LEGO Harry Potter Hogwart Great Hall & Minifigures Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts
● Save up to 25% on LEGO Star Wars building sets & minifigures at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling Millenium Falcon & Death Star & the latest 2019 LEGO Star Wars sets
● Save up to 28% on LEGO Dimensions video games at Walmart - check live prices on LEGO video games including The LEGO Movie, DC Super Villains, Marvel Super Heroes, Jurassic World & more
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their full range of live deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
LEGO is an iconic toy that has fans from different generations. Harry Potter and Star Wars building sets based on the films are especially popular even among adults. The LEGO BOOST line allows people to build models with sensors and motors through simple code and so are recommended for advanced learning. There are video games to enjoy with friends too, namely Lego Dimensions which is available for different gaming consoles.
Does Amazon have Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales? The biggest Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales in 2019 are happening on Amazon and Walmart.
Amazon shoppers from all over the world ordered more than 18 million toys and 13 million fashion products on Black Friday and Cyber Monday in 2018. Amazon remains a top destination for the Black Friday sales season due to its effective combination of extensive product offerings, convenient shopping experience and expansive gift guides.
Overtaking Apple as the third biggest online retailer, Walmart’s online sales continue to grow at an impressive pace. eMarketer, one of the most reputable market research companies, predicts a 33% increase in the big-box retailer’s online revenues by the end of 2019.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.