DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Oilfield Chemicals Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Type, Applications, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global oilfield chemicals market is expected to reach US$ 43,685.6 Mn in 2027 from US$ 29,120 Mn in 2018. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 4.7% from 2019-2027.
The market is driven by factors such as, growth in oil exploration & production activities, increasing demand for advanced drilling fluids are boosting the oilfield chemicals market. However, crude oil price fluctuations is hindering the market for same in the current scenario.
The improved production of oil in the U.S. has made America stronger economically, and also improves its global position in security. Various policies and actions support America's continuous energy progress, not more significant than growing access to oil reserves in federally-controlled zones. Oilfield chemicals are enjoying a long shelf life period, which makes them suitable for use within the industry.
Global oilfield chemicals market was segmented by type and application. The type was segmented into polymers, corrosion and scale inhibitors, demulsifiers, surfactants, gallants and viscosifiers, others. By application the market is segmented into drilling, cementing, enhanced oil recovery, production chemicals, well stimulation, workover and completion.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the oilfield chemicals market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global oilfield chemical market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- Albemarle Corporation
- Baker Hughes
- BASF SE
- Newpark Resources Inc.
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- The Lubrizol Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4gwvai