SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global lyocell fabric market is estimated to reach 745.9 KT by 2027 from 415.6 KT in 2018, and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period (2019–2027). Properties such as eco-friendly nature, anti-bacterial nature, excellent moisture absorbent capacity & durability of lyocell fabric is driving its demand. However, high cost of manufacturing lyocell fabrics compared to other eco fabric alternatives such as cotton, bamboo etc. is expected to hamper the market growth.
Key Trends and Analysis of the Lyocell Fabric Market:
Among product type, staple segment accounted for the largest market volume share in 2018, and the segment is projected to drive the market growth over the forecast period. The average fiber length of staple yarn is long which helps in producing even yarns. Therefore, the staple fabric is preferred over filament fabric.
Request your Sample PDF copy @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/2765
Among application, apparel segment held major share in the global lyocell fabrics market in 2018. Lyocell fabric feels like soft cotton or it can be added to other fabrics which results in more strong composite fabric than core fabrics. Therefore, it is majorly consumed in the manufacturing of soft apparels. Recently, there has been increasing demand for lyocell fabric in healthcare applications due to its high tensile nature.
In terms of consumption, Asia Pacific dominated the global lyocell market in 2018. Favorable growth of the textile industry in emerging economies such as China and India has created a highly conductive environment for growth of lyocell fabrics market in the region. According to India Brand Equity Foundation, the Indian textile industry is projected to reach US$ 230 Billion by the end of 2020.
Key Market Takeaways:
- Increasing preference towards use of bio-based resources in various end-use industries is expected to drive demand for lyocell fabric during the forecast period. Lyocell is 100% biodegradable in nature and its production does not produce any harmful by-products. Lyocell is produced from eucalyptus trees, and the growth and cultivation of eucalyptus trees requires less water and pesticides, which makes it environmentally friendly. The amine oxide solvent which is used during production process of lyocell fabric is non-toxic in nature and it is mostly recycled during production. These advantages of lyocell fabric are expected to increase its demand from end-use industries.
- Some of the major players operating in the global lyocell fabric market include Lenzing A.G., Aditya Birla Group, AkzoNobel N.V., Baoding Swan Fiber Co. Ltd., Qingdao Textiles Group Fiber Technology Co., Ltd. and China Bambro Textile (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Leading manufacturers of lyocell fabrics are focused on increasing their investments in regional markets to expand their market share. For instance, in June 2019, Lenzing A.G. established a new lyocell fiber production plant in Prachinburi (Thailand). The plant will have a production capacity of 1,00,000 tons, and will be operational by the end of 2021. The new plant will help Lenzing strengthen its specialty fibers production capability. In March 2019, Lenzing partnered with Solvay S.A. (Belgium-based chemical manufacturer) to develop a new sustainable fabric. The new fabric will be developed by combining Lenzing’s TENCELL lyocell fiber and Solvay’s Amni Soul Eco (a biodegradable polyamide).
- Top consumers of lyocell fabrics in the global market include Inditex Clothing Company, Hennes & Mauritz AB, G-Star Raw, Lindex Fashion Company, Eileen Fisher, Williams-Sonoma Inc., Patagonia, Inc., Continental Clothing, Fjällräven and C&A.
Buy this Report (Single User License) @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/2765
Global Lyocell Fabric Market, By Product Type:
Global Lyocell Fabric Market, By Application:
- Home Textiles
- Others (Cigarette Filters, etc.)
Global Tin chemicals Market, By Region:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Middle East
- North Africa
- Central Africa
- South Africa
- North America
Automotive Interior Materials Market - https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/market-insight/automotive-interior-materials-market-337
Polymer Coated Fabrics Market - https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/ongoing-insight/polymer-coated-fabrics-market-390