DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Choline Chloride Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts By End-Use Industry, and By Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global choline chloride market accounted for US$ 662.5 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period 2019-2027, to account to US$ 1,019.5 Mn by 2027.
Choline chloride has found a profound place in the feed and oil and gas industry and has been estimated to create a significant opportunity for the choline chloride market all over the globe.
Growing demand by the poultry feed is driving the growth of the choline chloride market. Choline chloride is a vital feed additive that is primarily used in poultry feed. Choline chloride, i.e., 2-hydroxyethyl-trimethyl ammonium hydroxide, is a rich source of vitamin B4 that has recently been claimed as a performance promoter in poultry.
Choline in poultry feed helps in the prevention of conditions such as liver enlargement and perosis. Most significantly, the compound acts as a lipotropic agent that helps avoid the abnormal fatty infiltration in the liver and ensures proper metabolism of the body. The increasing awareness and implementation of choline chloride coupled, with the functional properties of choline, have also favored the choline chloride market growth all over the globe.
Based on the end-use industry, the choline chloride market is categorized into the feed industry, human nutrition, oil and gas industry, and others. Choline chloride is used as a clay stabilizer in the oil and gas industry. Clays contain typically sodium, cations that form the base, exchange sites, or positions, and it swells in the presence of water. Choline chloride is low viscosity liquids, non-toxic, and is readily available for use.
The choline chloride is highly active clay stabilizer liquids that have an activity of 75% that can be used in all environments and doesn't face the issue of crystallization as compared to potassium chloride. These properties of choline chloride have been the contributing factors for its application in the oil and gas industry. The growing awareness of the features of choline chloride as a clay stabilizer in the oil and gas industry has been estimated to create an upsurge in the coming years all over the globe.
Some of the players present in global choline chloride market are BASF SE, Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd., Balaji Amines Ltd., Be-Long Corporation, Balchem Corporation, Algry Qumica S.L., NB Group Co., Ltd., Pestell Minerals & Ingredients Inc., Eastman chemical company, and GHW Eurochemicals S.R.O among others.
Reasons to Buy
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global choline chloride market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth the market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Key Industry Dynamics
- Growing Demand by the Poultry Feed
- Importance of Choline Chloride in the Human Nutrition Industry
- Adverse Effects of Choline Chloride
- Application of Choline Chloride in Oil & Gas Industry
- Growing Demand of Choline Chloride from Aquaculture Industry
- Algry Qumica, S.L
- Balaji Amines Ltd.
- Balchem Corporation
- BASF SE
- Be-Long Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- GHW Eurochemicals S.R.O.
- Jubilant Life Sciences Limited.
- NB Group Co. Ltd.
- Pestell Minerals & Ingredients Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w0qyt2