DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product; Application; Capacity, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global carbon dioxide incubators market is expected to reach to US$ 238.95 Mn in 2027 from US$ 129.16 Mn in 2018. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 7.1% from 2019-2027.
The key factors that are driving the growth of carbon dioxide incubators market are rapid growth of pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, rising adoption of in vitro fertilization, and initiatives by government to encourage in vitro fertilization. However, the market is likely to experience restriction on its growth owing to the factors such as limitations associated with carbon dioxide incubators.
In recent years, the pharmaceutical industry is proliferating at an unusually rapid pace. The alliance between manufacturers and the contract research organizations (CROs) are confronting the vast healthcare challenges through new therapy forms, medicines, promoting digitalization, and making appropriate regulatory changes. The World Health Organization reports the global population is increasing by 1.24% per annum, leading to an increase in the number of people in the elderly class. The World Health Organization (WHO) also suggests that the proportion of people aged 65 to 80 will rise to 28% in 2030, compared to 22% in 2000.
Moreover, according to a survey report published by Torreya Economical Model 2017, the pharmaceutical industry is 30% larger than its previous estimations till 2017 and contributes to one of the top five industries increasing global economic value. Additionally, increasing urbanization, as well as a rising number of middle-income population, is resulting in drug makers producing inexpensive and affordable medications leading to market growth. These formulations are brought into the market that is passed through stringent regulatory guidelines to ensure patient safety.
The use of tissue-engineered products is coming up as a type of novel treatment for various medical conditions. The tissue engineering technology is providing hopes for scientists to develop cure and treatments for incurable treatments such as cardiovascular failures and malignant tumors. In these studies, carbon dioxide incubators are used for the cultivation of cells and tissue cultures for research, development, and storage purposes. Moreover, cells used in cell therapy are multiplied and produced in authorized centers. These are further processed by carbon dioxide incubators in class C clean rooms.
Global carbon dioxide incubators market was segmented by product, application, and capacity. The market based on product segment is classified as water jacketed carbon dioxide incubators, direct heat carbon dioxide incubators and air jacketed carbon dioxide incubators. On the basis of the application, the market is classified as in vitro fertilization, laboratory research and clinical applications, and, other applications. On the basis of capacity, the market is segmented into below 100L, above 100L & below 200L, and above 200L.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the carbon dioxide incubators market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global carbon dioxide incubators market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Research Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
1.3.1 Global Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market - By Product
1.3.2 Global Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market - By Application
1.3.3 Global Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market - By Capacity
1.3.4 Global Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market - By Geography
2. Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Carbon Dioxide Incubators- Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.2.1 North America - PEST Analysis
4.2.2 Europe - PEST Analysis
4.2.3 Asia Pacific - PEST Analysis
4.2.4 Middle East & Africa - PEST Analysis
4.2.5 South and Central America - PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinion
5. Carbon Dioxide Incubators- Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Rapid Growth of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industry
5.1.2 Rising Adoption of in Vitro Fertilization
5.1.3 Initiatives by Government to Encourage in Vitro Fertilization
5.2 Key Market Restraint
5.2.1 Limitations Associated With Carbon Dioxide Incubators
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 High Market Potential in Emerging Economies
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Rising Demand of Personalized Medicine
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market - Global Analysis
6.1 Global Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market Revenue Forecasts & Analysis
6.2 Global Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market, By Geography - Forecasts & Analysis
6.3 Positioning of Key Players
7. Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Product
7.2 Global Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market, By Product 2018 & 2027 (%)
7.3 Water Jacketed carbon dioxide Incubators Market
7.4 Direct Heat carbon dioxide Incubators Market
7.5 Air Jacketed Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market
8. Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Application
8.2 Global Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market, By Application 2018 & 2027 (%)
8.3 In Vitro Fertilization Market
8.4 Laboratory Research And Clinical Applications Market
8.5 Other Applications Market
9. Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Capacity
9.2 Global Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market, By Capacity 2018 & 2027 (%)
9.3 Below 100L Market
9.4 Above 100L And Below 200L Market
9.5 Above 200L Market
10. Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027 - Geographical Analysis
10.1 North America Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
10.2 Europe Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
10.3 Asia Pacific Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
10.4 Middle East & Africa Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
10.5 South & Central America Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
11. Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market Industry Landscape
12. Carbon Dioxide Incubators Market - Key Company Profiles
12.1 PHC Holdings Corporation
12.2 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
12.3 Eppendorf AG
12.4 Sheldon Manufacturing Inc.
12.5 Binder GmbH
12.6 Memmert GmbH Co. KG
12.7 Bellco Glass Inc.
12.8 Leec Limited
12.9 Shanghai Boxun Medical Biological Instrument Corp.
12.10 Nuaire Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/it0cc9