DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a deep insight into the global endovascular aneurysm repair market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
The global endovascular aneurysm repair market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% during 2019-2024
With the growing geriatric population and a consequent increase in the prevalence of aortic aneurysms, the TEVAR treatment is increasingly being adopted by patients. This has further been supported by the increasing awareness of the potential benefits of the procedure.
Furthermore, reimbursements and other favorable initiatives and healthcare reforms have increased the demand for thoracic surgeries. In line with this, healthcare institutes are developing endovascular abdominal aortic repair and TEVAR devices and technologies which offer faster recovery and fewer complications.
For instance, enhanced graft technologies have been created which allow treatments with short landing zones and improve conformability to aortic curvature. These technologies have further helped in increasing the success rate of TEVAR procedures.
The report has also analyzed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Medtronic, Cook Medical, Gore Medical, Bolton Medical, Gamida, Jotec, MAQUET, MicroPort, Terumo Corporation, Endologix, Lombard Medical, W.L. Gore & Associates, Cardinal Health, etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the global endovascular aneurysm repair market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global endovascular aneurysm repair industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the indication?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the gender?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the age?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global endovascular aneurysm repair industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global endovascular aneurysm repair industry?
- What is the structure of the global endovascular aneurysm repair industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global endovascular aneurysm repair industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Endovascular Aneurysm Repair Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Indication
5.4 Market Breakup by Product
5.5 Market Breakup by Gender
5.6 Market Breakup by Age
5.7 Market Breakup by End-user
5.8 Market Breakup by Region
5.9 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Indication
6.1 Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
6.2 Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm (TAA)
6.3 Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysm (TAAA)
7 Market Breakup by Product
7.1 Percutaneous EVAR
7.2 Fenestrated EVAR
7.3 Aortic Stents and TAA Grafts
8 Market Breakup by Gender
9 Market Breakup by Age
10 Market Breakup by End-user
10.3 Ambulatory Surgical Centres
11 Market Breakup by Region
11.1 Asia Pacific
11.3 North America
11.4 Middle East and Africa
11.5 Latin America
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
14.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
14.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
14.4 Degree of Competition
14.5 Threat of New Entrants
14.6 Threat of Substitutes
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
16.3.2 Cook Medical
16.3.3 Gore Medical
16.3.4 Bolton Medical
16.3.9 Terumo Corporation
16.3.11 Lombard Medical
16.3.12 W.L. Gore & Associates
16.3.13 Cardinal Health
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/anwmwu