BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare all the best AncestryDNA & 23andMe DNA test kit deals for Black Friday 2019. Experts at Deal Tomato have found the best 23andMe and AncestryDNA deals and are listing them below.
Best DNA Test deals:
- Save $40 on the AncestryDNA test kit at AncestryDNA.com - find out where you’re from and access a database of people with similar DNA from around 1,000 regions
- Save 20% on Ancestry Family History Gift Subscriptions - search family histories in the USA and worldwide
- Save up to 55% on 23andMe, AncestryDNA and more top-rated DNA test kits at Amazon
- Ancestry, 23andMe & more DNA test kit deals available at Walmart.com
- Save up to 50% off 23andMe DNA test kits, health and traits reports at the 23andMe online store - offers end 12/2
- Save up to 30% on Living DNA Ancestry & Wellbeing test kits - at the Living DNA Holiday Sale
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Modern advances in science and especially biology have made it possible for individuals to connect to and map out the history of their ancestors through the use of DNA. Reputable companies like AncestryDNA and 23andMe offer easy DNA testing that is accurate and comprehensive. Using a DNA testing kit involves collecting saliva samples in a tube and mailing it to the company’s secure testing lab. In return, individuals are given an in-depth look at their genetic makeup and its geographic origins. Some DNA testing kits also provide the names of genetic relatives who have also taken the test and offer insight about potential medical issues.
How did Black Friday get its name? Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving when holiday shoppers take advantage of deals offered by thousands of retail stores. Back when accounting books were hand-written, profits were noted in black and losses in red. The post-Thanksgiving shopping caused an increase in sales and profits, driving retailers’ revenues into the black, leading to the term ‘Black Friday’.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.