BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare the best Garmin Running Watch Black Friday 2019 deals and sales. Links to the top savings on Garmin Fenix, Vivoactive, Forerunner, Vivofit & Vivosmart are shown below and have been rounded up by Black Friday experts at The Consumer Post.
Best Garmin deals:
- Save up to 33% on a wide range of Garmin watches & activity trackers at the Garmin Cyber Days Sale
- Save $100 on Garmin Forerunner 935 & 945 smartwatches
- Save $150 on fenix 5 Plus series smartwatches - premium multisport GPS watches with heart rate, maps, music & Garmin Pay functionality
- Save up to 36% on Garmin fenix, vivoactive, forerunner and vivosmart at Amazon - deals available on top rated fitness trackers, smartwatches and gps navigation systems
- Save on Garmin smartwatches, activity trackers and GPS navigators at Walmart
- Save up to $200 on Garmin fenix smartwatches at Amazon - deals available on fenix 6, 5X, 5 & 3 smartwatches
- Save up to $147 on Garmin Forerunner smartwatches at Amazon - deals available on Forerunner 35, 235 & 945 smartwatches
- Save up to $100 on Garmin Vivo series smartwatches and wearables at Amazon - deals available on Vivoactive, Vivomove, Vivofit & Vivosmart wearables
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Garmin brand is known for its sports watches and activity trackers made for those who are into swimming, cycling, and running. There are several Garmin models available. Fenix 5X is part of their Fenix line. It’s a multi-sport smartwatch with an outstanding exterior, GPS, and exceptional battery life. The Sapphire edition comes with a scratch-resistant lens. The Forerunner 235 and 935 are watches made for runners and triathletes. It tracks pace, heart weight and distance, and is lightweight enough to be worn all day. Other equally great models include Vivoactive 3 and their Vivofit and VivoSmart lines.
What’s the story behind the term ‘Black Friday’? Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving when thousands of retail stores offer impressive deals and discounts. The term ‘Black Friday’ came about as the post-Thanksgiving sale often drives retailers accounting books ‘into the black’.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.