BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here are the best personal hygiene Black Friday 2019 deals. Save on electric toothbrush & shavers by checking out the deals listed below.
Best Electric Toothbrush & Shavers deals:
- Save up to 60% on top rated electric toothbrushes at Amazon - click for the latest prices on Oral B, Philips Sonicare, Fairywill, Aquasonic, Dnsly & Sboly rechargeable electric toothbrushes and accessories
- Save up to 39% on electric toothbrushes at Walmart.com - check live prices on Colgate, Oral B and Philips Sonicare toothbrushes and more oral care products
- Save up to $115 on Braun, Philips Norelco & Panasonic electric shavers at Amazon - save on cordless, rechargeable electric shavers and trimmers for men and women
- Save up to $50 on Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes at Amazon - check live prices on highly rated sonic toothbrushes with built-in pressure sensors, smart timers and multiple brushing modes
- Save up to 20% on Oral B electric toothbrushes at Amazon - check deals on best selling rechargeable electric toothbrushes with visible pressure sensors, multiple brush head types and in-handle timers
- Save up to 39% on electric shavers, trimmers & clippers at Walmart.com - check deals on Philips Norelco, Braun Series, Gillette and Remington shaving implements
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Every modern hygiene kit should have an electric toothbrush and electric shaver. When comparing Oral B with Philips Sonicare, Oral B electric toothbrushes provide better cleaning action and more value for money. In the electric shavers market, Philips Norelco has the best rotary shavers while Braun is number one for foil shavers.
Does Amazon have Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales? Amazon and Walmart run two of the biggest Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales events and are the best places to shop for a wide range of products.
Amazon.com Inc. dominated Internet Retailer’s 2019 US Top 1000, a ranking of the top 1,000 e-retailers in the US according to their web sales. Combined with an extensive selection of items along with a more convenient user experience, shopping on Amazon provides consumers more value than simple discounts.
Market research company eMarketer forecasts a 33% increase in Walmart’s online sales in 2019. Overtaking Apple’s spot in 2018, Walmart is the third biggest online retailer in the US, trailing e-commerce giants Amazon and eBay.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.