BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Canon Black Friday 2019 deals are here. Find the latest savings on Canon EOS Rebel digital SLR cameras and PowerShot compact cameras listed below by the deals experts at Deal Tomato.
Best Canon deals:
- Save up to 52% on a wide range of Canon EOS DSLR and digital cameras at Amazon - check live deals on bundles, travel kits, lenses, filters & tripods
- Save up to 47% on Canon EOS Rebel T6i, T7 & T7i DSLR cameras - check prices on top-rated EOS Rebel T6i, T7 & T7i models, lenses, cases & bundle kits at Amazon
- Save up to $550 on the Canon EOS 80D - check the latest deals on Canon 80D cameras at Amazon, including big savings on Canon 80D Video Creator’s kits
- Save up to $700 on Canon DSLR cameras, digital cameras & accessory bundles - at the Canon official store
- Save up to $350 on Canon EOS DSLR cameras, digital cameras & printers at Walmart - deals available on popular DSLR and Powershot cameras
- Save up to $800 on Canon EOS Rebel DSLRs, EOS 5D, EOS 80D & PowerShot G7X Cameras - at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Black Friday home page. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Canon is a brand trusted by industry experts. It is a leader in providing business-to-business, consumer, and digital imaging solutions. With a wide array of product choices, there’s a product for both amateur and professional photographers. Entry level cameras for photography beginners are the EOS Rebel T7i and T6i. These cameras have basic functions but produce great quality photos. For professional vloggers and photographers, the cameras of choice are the 80D and Powershot G7X Mark II.
What’s the story behind the term ‘Black Friday’? One theory suggests the term ‘Black Friday’ came about because the Friday after Thanksgiving sees a significant boost in stores revenues with their sales figures going ‘into the black’.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.