BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Piano, guitar, drum kits and other musical instrument Black Friday deals for 2019 are live now. Compare the best Guitar Center, Amazon and Walmart musical instrument collection deals by clicking the links below.
Best Instruments deals:
● Save up to $200 on a wide range of guitars, keyboards, pianos, drums & more musical instruments at Amazon - save on an impressive range of musical instruments, equipment and accessories
● Save up to 50% on acoustic & electric guitars at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated guitars, bass guitars, ukuleles, strings, cases, stands and a wide range of accessories
● Save up to 45% on drum kits & electronic drum sets at Amazon - check the latest deals on best-selling drum kits from top-rated brands
● Save up to 34% on top-rated digital pianos & keyboards at Amazon - check the latest deals on best-selling Yamaha, RockJam, Alesis & Hamzer digital pianos, grand pianos & keyboards
● Save up to 43% on keyboards, guitars, drums, karaoke machines & more musical instruments & DJ equipment - save on best-selling instruments at Walmart
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their latest deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The market for musical instruments remains stable despite the rising popularity of synthesizers, DJ controllers and digital production software. Modern instruments like the guitar, piano and drums are always in demand as they are easy to learn and buy. Acoustic guitars and electronic drum kits in particular are favorites among online shoppers.
How long does Black Friday 2019 last? This year Black Friday will fall on November 29 and Cyber Monday on December 2.
Amazon usually starts rolling out deals from November 1 as part of its ‘Countdown to Black Friday’ event. As Black Friday week begins, deals are normally announced on an hourly basis. Walmart also starts the holiday sales season early, with its Early Deals Drop promotion commencing on October 25. Online shoppers can take advantage of discounts on electronics, toys, furniture, and other popular products. Black Friday deals can be usually be found on Walmart.com as early as Thanksgiving (November 27), while in-store deals are normally made available on Thanksgiving Day itself.
Most Black Friday promotions run for five days, from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday. Unlike other major retailers, Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals usually last for an entire week, giving shoppers a fresh round of deals while extending older ones.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.