BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find an updated list of Black Friday AirPods deals, featuring savings on Apple AirPods Pro & 2 audio devices. Links to deals are listed below and provided by the Black Friday team at Deal Stripe.
Best AirPods deals:
- Save $15 on the Apple AirPods Pro at Amazon - the newest AirPods Pro feature active noise cancellation, transparency mode and a customizable fit and seal
- Save up to $35 on Apple AirPods & AirPods Charging Cases at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on the latest AirPods Pro, AirPods (2nd Gen) with Wireless Charging Case and Standard Charging Case
- Save up to 18% off on Apple AirPods (2nd Gen) at Amazon - check live prices on the latest AirPods (2nd Generation) with Wireless Charging Case & Standard Charging Case models
- Save up to $35 on Apple AirPods at Walmart - check live prices on the latest AirPods (2nd Gen) & AirPods Pro with wireless charging case
- Save on Apple AirPods - at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Apple’s AirPods are consistently rated as one of the best wireless earbuds available today. Custom designed with the new Apple H1 chip, which was engineered specifically to improve the headphones' efficiency and performance, these improvements translate to 50 percent more talk time and two-times faster connect times between devices, so users will be able to sync and listen faster than ever. In addition to those performance enhancements, the AirPods 2 now feature hands-free Siri functionality, which enables users to change songs, make phone calls, adjust playback volume, and more by only using voice commands.
Does Walmart offer Black Friday deals? Two of the most popular retailers that offer discounts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday are Amazon and Walmart.
Amazon is estimated to account for 47% of US e-commerce sales in 2019, according to statistics published by market research firm eMarketer. Every product category on Amazon's website offers numerous deals throughout the annual shopping holiday, with more discounted items being added daily.
Walmart’s online sales grew by 23% year-on-year during last year’s Black Friday sale, trailing Amazon’s 25% increase in revenue during the same shopping period.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.