BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here are the best mirrorless camera Black Friday 2019 deals. Save on Sony Alpha, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Canon and Nikon mirrorless cameras by checking out the deals listed below.
Best Mirrorless Camera deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, Canon, Nikon & Panasonic mirrorless cameras & camera kits at Amazon - featuring savings on best-selling camera bodies & bundles
- Save up to $750 on Sony Alpha a6500, a6000 & a7III cameras at Amazon - check the latest prices on top-rated Sony mirrorless digital camera bodies, lens bundles, software kits & accessories
- Save up to $580 on Fujifilm mirrorless digital cameras at Amazon - instant savings on Fujifilm X-T20, X-T30 & X-T1000 cameras & lenses
- Save up to $800 on Panasonic mirrorless cameras at Amazon - save on highly-rated Panasonic LUMIX G7, G85MK, GX9 & S1H cameras
- Save on select Sony, Fujifilm & Panasonic mirrorless cameras - at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Mirrorless interchangeable-lens cameras, simply known as mirrorless cameras, are becoming widely popular among occasional and professional photographers. This is due because mirrorless cameras are simpler, smaller, quieter and lighter than conventional digital-SLR cameras. Among the highly rated mirrorless cameras that are sold in the market today include the Sony Alpha A6500, Fujifilm X-T30, and the Panasonic Lumix GX80/GX85.
Which stores have the best Black Friday deals? During this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale shoppers can expect to find the most attractive deals on Amazon and Walmart.
Amazon.com generated 29% of overall online sales made during the week covering Thanksgiving Day to Cyber Monday in 2018 (Internet Retailer). Every product category on Amazon's website offers numerous deals throughout the annual shopping holiday, with more discounted items being added daily.
Walmart also had a strong online performance during the Black Friday shopping period last year, as its website drew around 132 million shoppers throughout the annual event.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.