BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the best cell phone Black Friday 2019 deals? Sales experts at Consumer Walk track cell phone prices and have rounded up the best Apple iPhone 11, Google Pixel 4, Samsung Galaxy S10 and OnePlus 7T Pro deals for shoppers. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best cell phone deals:
- Save up to 68% off on Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL & Pixel 3 smartphones at Sprint.com - including deals on the latest Pixel 4 & Pixel 4 XL models with 64GB & 128GB storage
- Save up to 43% on Google Pixel smartphones including the Pixel 4 & 3 - click the link to check the latest smartphone deals at Verizon Wireless
- Save 50% off on the Apple iPhone 11 - deals available on 64GB, 128GB & 256GB models at Sprint.com
- Save 60% off on the Apple iPhone XR - available in Black, Yellow, White, Coral, Blue & (PRODUCT) RED at Sprint.com
- Save up to 56% on Samsung Galaxy Note10 & Galaxy Note10+ smartphones - pay nothing today and get the Galaxy Note10 for as little as $20/month at Sprint
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy cell phones including the Galaxy S10, Note10, S9 & Note9 at Verizon Wireless - click the link to check the latest smartphone deals
- Save up to 35% on unlocked Apple, Samsung, Google Pixel, Huawei & Motorola smartphones at Amazon - instant savings on the latest top-tier, mid-range & budget friendly cell phones
- Save up to 80% off on a wide range of Apple iPhones (11 Pro Max, 11, XS, XR, 8) at Sprint.com - live deals and line service plans available now on the latest iPhones
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their latest deals. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
In the past, a cell phone was considered advanced when it could be carried in a pocket. Mobile phones these days feature GPS tracking, music players and online games in addition to the basic call and text functions. Depending on the model, a modern smartphone can be dunked in water without any lasting negative effects. Also, there are unlocked versions on the market now so users are not limited to certain telecom companies anymore.
Is there a reason Black Friday is called Black Friday? The weekend following Thanksgiving Day was traditionally a period when retail stores would offer large discounts on items to welcome the start of the Christmas shopping season. The boosted sales retailers receive starting on the Friday after Thanksgiving was enough to put retailers ‘into the black’, thus forming the basis for Black Friday.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.