BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare the best Surface PC Black Friday 2019 deals and sales. Links to the top savings on Microsoft Surface Book, Go, Pro X, 7 & 6 laptops are shown below and have been rounded up by Black Friday experts at Retail Fuse.
Best Surface deals:
- Save up to $500 Microsoft Surface laptops, computers & gaming PCs at the Microsoft Store - live deals are available now on Surface Pro 7, Surface Book 2, Surface Go & gaming PCs
- Save up to $857 on Microsoft Surface Pro laptops, 2-in-1s and tablets at Amazon - check deals available on top rated models including the Surface Pro 6, Pro 7 and Pro X, the Surface Go, the Surface book 2 and Surface laptop 3
- Save up to $200 on Microsoft Surface laptops, tablets & 2-in-1 devices at Walmart
- Save up to $230 on the Surface Pro 7 at the Microsoft Black Friday sale - the ultra-light and versatile Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is on sale at the Microsoft online store (deal starts 11/22)
- Save up to $300 on the New Surface Laptop 3 - at the Microsoft Black Friday sale (deal starts 11/22)
- Save up to $300 on the Surface Book 2 - at the Microsoft store
- Save up to $120 on the Surface Go - at the Microsoft store
- Save up to 65% on the newest Microsoft Surface Pro laptops & computers at Amazon - check deals on popular models like the latest Surface Pro, Surface Pro 7 and Pro X
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Microsoft Surface is a series of Windows-enabled touchscreen devices designed to cater to consumers’ everyday digital needs without breaking the bank. Its hybrid products, like the Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro X and Surface Book 2, offer the versatile functionality of a laptop and the portability of a tablet with their detachable screen designs. Microsoft also offers notebook models like Surface Laptop 3 for those who want to stick to a more traditional design.
When does Black Friday start and end this year? As the actual date of Thanksgiving shifts every year, so do the dates for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This year, Black Friday is on November 29th while Cyber Monday falls on December 2nd.
Amazon makes deals available as early as the first week of November. New items and more discounts are typically introduced every hour once the actual week of Black Friday begins. These deals are usually available until the first week of December. Shoppers can also take advantage of early holiday sales at Walmart this year with the mega retailer beginning its sales on October 25. Walmart normally starts its doorbuster deals in thousands of stores in the US on Thanksgiving Day, November 28th. However, online shoppers can expect the retail giant to start dropping online deals on November 27th.
Deals continue through Cyber Monday at all the big online retailers, with Amazon often extending Cyber Monday to last an entire week as part of their Cyber Monday Deals Week.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.