BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a list of all the best early NVIDIA Shield TV & GeForce GTX Black Friday 2019 deals, rounded up by online sales specialists at Consumer Walk.
Best NVIDIA deals:
- Shop NVIDIA Holiday Deals at the NVIDIA online store
- Save on NVIDIA Shield TV streaming media players at Amazon - check the latest prices on top-rated NVIDIA Shield TV Pro & Gaming Edition media players with 4K HDR streaming
- Save up to $300 on a wide range of HP Omen gaming laptops & PCs with optimized NVIDIA GTX graphics cards - at HP.com
- Save up to $110 on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, 1080 & more top-rated graphics cards at Amazon - the GTX Card series features up to 2560 shading units, 160 texture mapping units and 64 ROPs
- Save up to 50% on NVIDIA powered gaming PCs, laptops & NVIDIA Shield tablets at Amazon - check the latest prices on high-powered gaming machines featuring high-performance GTX 1070, GTX, 1080 and GeForce GTX graphics cards
- Save up to $300 on NVIDIA powered laptops, NVIDIA Shield streaming & NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards at Walmart
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
NVIDIA is at the forefront of the GPU market with the GeForce product line. Part of their flagship series are the VR-capable Nvidia GTX 1070 and the Nvidia GTX 1080 that supersedes it. Apart from graphics processing units, they also produce an Android-based digital media player range named the Nvidia Shield.
Do Amazon and Walmart offer Black Friday deals? Holiday season shoppers each year take advantage of the considerable discounts on offer from Amazon and Walmart, the two biggest Black Friday retailers.
According to eMarketer, this year Amazon’s online sales are predicted to grow by 20% and reach $283 billion in total revenue, continuing to retain its top spot in the US e-commerce market. Consumers can browse deals across every category on Amazon during Black Friday. More offers are also introduced over the weekend.
Last year, both Walmart and Amazon experienced considerable online growth during the two-day period encompassing Thanksgiving and Black Friday, with a year-over-year increase in total online revenues of 23% and 25% respectively.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.