BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find an updated list of early Black Friday garden toys deals, featuring savings on playhouses, soccer goals & swing sets. Links to deals are listed below and provided by the Black Friday team at The Consumer Post.
Best Garden Toys deals:
- Save up to 28% on a wide range of swing sets for all ages at Amazon - check live prices on trusted garden toy brands such Swing-N-Slide, Lifetime, KidKraft & more
- Save up to $80 on indoor & outdoor playhouses & play tents at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling Step 2, My First, Kiddey, UTEX, Melissa & Doug playhouses & other garden toy brands
- Save up to 47% on high-quality soccer goals at Amazon - check live prices on steel & portable pop-up soccer goal sets
- Save up to 40% on select swing sets at Walmart - check live prices on best-selling models such as Backyard Discovery wooden swing sets & Sportspower metal swing sets
- Save on select kids playhouses at Walmart - check live prices on shoppers’ favorites Little Tikes Princess Cottage, Step 2 Neat & Tidy Cottage & Backyard Discovery Cedar Wooden Playhouses
Black Friday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Families fortunate enough to have a home with a garden can maximize their yard with some toys for their kids. A swing set promotes health and wellness as children kick to get the swing to move. A playhouse gets kids to imagine and act-out grown-up scenarios in a castle, for instance. A soccer goal builds up aspiring athletes.
Why is Black Friday called Black Friday? The Friday after Thanksgiving Day is a shopping holiday when shoppers throng to retail stores for sales. Due to the terrible traffic conditions this would cause, traffic policemen dubbed this day ‘Black Friday.’ Today, Black Friday is known as one of the much-awaited sales events of the year where holiday shoppers can take advantage of a wide array of deals offered by thousands of retailers.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.