BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Early Black Friday TCL TV deals are here. Experts at The Consumer Post have compared the best early TCL smart 4K TVs & Roku TV 2019 deals in 55”, 65”, 32” & more sizes and are listing them below.
Best TCL TV deals:
- Save up to $600 on top rated TCL LED TVs at Amazon - save on 32 inch, 43 inch, 55 inch and 65 inch models with up to 4K Ultra HD resolution, Dolby Vision HDR, HDR10 & Roku TV smart platform
- Save up to 50% on TCL 55 inch TVs at Amazon - check live prices on 4K UHD 4-Series & 5-Series models
- Save up to $50 on TCL 6-Series 4K TVs at Amazon - featuring edge-to-edge FullView display, QLED color technology, Dolby Vision & Contrast Control Zones for precise color replication
- Save up to $301 on best-selling TCL Roku 4K Smart TVs at Amazon - check live prices on a wide range of TCL Roku TVs with access to the most popular streaming channels
- Save on select TCL Roku TVs at Walmart.com
- Save up to $900 on popular TCL TV models at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The TCL Roku TV incorporates the functionality of Roku devices in terms of using different apps to stream movies and television shows. The TCL TVs with Roku streaming are available in 55 inch, 65 inch, and 32 inch sizes. The latest TCL series provide 4K HDR and QLED screens as well as machine-learning algorithms to maximize the viewing experience.
What do Black Friday sales entail? Both online stores and retail outlets offer discounts on items during Black Friday. These deals typically offer discounts from 20% up to 50% off across a variety of product categories.
All of the major retailers usually list their best deals online. This makes it more convenient for shoppers and the trend looks set to continue shifting in favor of online shopping.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.