BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s our expert pick of the best early Roku TV & NVIDIA Shield Black Friday deals, reviewed and published by the Black Friday sales team at Consumer Articles.
Best Roku & Streaming deals:
- Save up to 25% on Roku streaming media players at Roku.com - check deals on the Roku Ultra, Roku Streaming Stick+ & Roku Express
- Save up to 28% on Roku TVs & streaming media players at Amazon- check live prices on the Roku Ultra, Streaming Stick Plus, Premiere, Express & TCL Roku TVs
- Save on NVIDIA Shield streaming media players at Amazon - check deals on the NVIDIA Shield TV Pro, Gaming Edition, Smart Home Edition & Portable models
- Save up to $300 on Roku TVs at Amazon - Roku offers access to 500,000+ movies and TV shows
- Save on the Roku Ultra streaming media player at Amazon - the Roku Ultra can stream 4K, HDR & HD videos with DTS, Dolby & Dolby ATMOS audio
- Save on Roku TVs & streaming sticks at Walmart - including highly rated 28 inch to 75 inch Smart LED TVs and wireless players
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A pioneer in streaming for the TV, Roku players offer access to Netflix content and more. The pricey yet functional Roku Ultra features night listening mode plus 4k support up to 60fps. The budget-friendly Roku Streaming Stick has been superseded by the Roku Streaming Stick Plus in the Roku stick line. The most noticeable upgrade on the Streaming Stick+ is 4K Ultra HD support and HDR compatibility.
What can be expected for Black Friday deals? Thousands of items across all categories are offered at steep discounts during Black Friday. According to e-commerce analytics experts at Profitero, Walmart’s Black Friday deals were listed with an average savings of 36.6% in 2016.
Top retailers typically announce their best deals online, including online-exclusive discounts. This makes online shopping more and more attractive to holiday shoppers compared to heading into stores.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.