DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Network Automation and Orchestration: Worldwide Forecast 2019-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Robust growth in NFV/SDN network control and orchestration software and services spending will continue (at a CAGR of 42% during 2018-2023), despite challenges for cross-domain network orchestration.
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on telecoms-specific network automation and orchestration (NAO) software systems and related services for 2019-2023.
Network automation and orchestration software and professional services spending will increase at a CAGR of nearly 18% between 2018 and 2023 to nearly USD20 billion. This growth will be due to the mixed effects of the large, though slow-growing, network management systems (NMS) market in combination with the smaller and higher-growth market for network orchestrators, WAN SDN solutions and virtual infrastructure managers (VIM). Software and services spend in these markets will collectively grow by 42% during the forecast period.
This report analyses the drivers of, and impediments to, growth by market segment, geography, delivery type (such as products, services, and SaaS) and service type.
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the network automation and orchestration software market, split into:
two main application sub-segments: network management/element management systems (NMS/EMS) and network control and orchestration (NCO), including network orchestration NO), virtual infrastructure management (VIM) and WAN SDN
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, business fixed and consumer fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia-Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia-Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the network automation and orchestration market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for communications service providers and vendors.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n89y3y