DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "African Trypanosomiasis - Pipeline Review, H2 2019" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an overview of the African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for African Trypanosomiasis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 7 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 5 and 3 molecules, respectively.
African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease).
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Featured News & Press Releases
- Nov 16, 2018: Sanofi: European Medicines Agency recommends fexinidazole, the first all-oral treatment for sleeping sickness
- Nov 16, 2018: CHMP recommends first oral-only treatment for sleeping sickness
- Jan 31, 2018: Sanofi, DNDi seek European Medicines Agency review for sleeping sickness treatment
- Nov 04, 2017: Phase II/III Studies Show High Efficacy and Safety of Fexinidazole, the First Oral Treatment for Sleeping Sickness
- Aug 30, 2016: UGA researchers discover a drug for a tropical disease
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Scynexis Inc.
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/guwej6