DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Denmark General Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The author's 'Denmark General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Danish general insurance segment.
The author's 'Denmark General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Danish general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, loss ratio and general insurance penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Danish economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Danish general insurance industry.
- Comparison of Danish general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
- A comprehensive overview of the Danish economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Danish insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Danish general insurance industry's market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by the Danish general insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Danish general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Danish general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Reasons to buy
- It provides historical values for the Danish general insurance segment for the report's 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Danish general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in Denmark.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in Denmark, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
- Penetration and Growth
- Premiums and Profitability
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business - Retail and Commercial
- Lines of Business
- Commercial Line of Business
- Retail Line of Business
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business - KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
- Property Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Financial Lines Insurance
- Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Other Insurance
Chapter 7 Distribution Overview
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 Insurtech
Chapter 11 Appendix
- Tryg Forsikring A/S
- Codan Forsikring A/S
- Gefion Insurance A/S
- Topdanmark Forsikring A/S
- Alm. Brand Forsikring A/S
- LB Forsikring A/S
- GF Forsikring A/S
- Kbstdernes Forsikring, gensidig
- Nykredit Forsikring A/S
- Forsikringsselskabet PrivatSikring A/S
- Snderjysk Forsikring G/S
- Dansk Boligforsikring A/S
- Thisted Forsikring A/S
- Forsikringsselskabet Nrsikring A/S
- DSV Insurance A/S
- Lokal Forsikring G/S
- PenSam Forsikring A/S
- Europiske Rejseforsikring A/S
- rsted Insurance A/S
- MELES Insurance A/S
- Dansk Sforsikring G/S
- NEM Forsikring A/S
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/524e04