DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "United States Farm Equipment Market - Forecasts from 2019 to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The United States farm equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.1%.
The increasing automation in the field of agriculture and farming along with the support from the government in the form of subsidies etc. is driving the market for farm equipment.
The growing population is attributing the market growth too since it leads to an increase in the demand for food. The United States population grew from 250 million in 1990 to 327.2 million in 2018 (Source: United States Census Bureau).
Furthermore, the increasing research and development for technological advancement in the farm equipment are also augmenting the market growth to continue in the forecasted period.
However, the high cost of equipment and the growing market for used/second-hand equipment is a restraint in the growth of the market.
- Plowing & Cultivating
- Sowing & Planting
- Plant Protection & Fertilizing
- Harvesting & Threshing
By Application Period
- During and Post-Harvesting
1. The forecast period is from 2019 to 2024 with 2018 as the base year.
2. Leading industry trends and regulations, key business opportunities, drivers and restraints.
3. Strategies of the key players in analyzing the competitive benchmarking are provided in the report.
4. Corporate profiles of leading players along with their financial profiles across regions and industry verticals can be provided on customization requests.
Reasons to Buy
1. In-depth analysis with sufficient data points and references included.
2. Best possible insights in addition to detailed analysis of drivers and restraints.
3. Comparison between the market players and in-depth analysis of their strategies through competitive benchmarking.
4. Both bottom-up and top-down approaches have been utilized to determine the market size of the overall market and key segments.
5. The report can also be provided in both PowerPoint and Portable Document Formats depending upon the request.
- John Deere
- CNH Industrial
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Escorts Ltd.
- Sonalika Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zbnpzt